Royal Caribbean International is one of the most requested cruise lines. The travel professionals that have residence at Grande Vacations™ rate Royal Caribbean ships in the top 10. Recently the company received the Quantum of the Seas to their fleet. Several of the travel professionals reported back that the ship is definitely a must experience ship. This overview contains a summary about Royal Caribbean dining, accommodations, entertainment, and other amenities offered by Royal Caribbean International.
Royal Caribbean introduces Dynamic Dining - a new world of culinary exploration onboard Royal Caribbean's Quantum class and coming in late 2015 to Oasis class. Its dining at sea reimagined – to give you more distinct options plus total flexibility to shape your own delectable journey. There are no set dining times, no required formal nights, no assigned seats. Instead, let your appetite be the guide, as tantalizing possibilities lay before you. See which dining venues are on your ship.
American Icon Grill - Discover America, the beautiful...the delectable...the absolutely mouthwatering. It's your favorite comfort foods, hand-picked from cities spanning sea to shining sea.
Devinly Decadence - A fresh and healthy dining experience showcasing superior variety, quality and design. Complimentary for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Chic - The height of contemporary cuisine is realized at Chic, where the freshest ingredients of the wild are evolved for a modern palate. On Quantum Class.
Silk - Weave your way through a vibrant tapestry of pan-Asian flavors as diverse and nuanced as the Far East itself.
The Grande Restaurant - The Grande is a luxuriant nod to a bygone era. When dining was not a task, but a time-honored ritual. At The Grande, every night is formal night, and every night is a special occasion.
Coastal Kitchen* - Fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California's bountiful farmlands.
*Exclusively for suite guests and Pinnacle Club members.
Wonderland - Chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes to invent an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare. The story begins as you open the menu and find your element - Sun, Ice, Fire, Water, Earth and Dreams.
Windjammer - As a main buffet this culinary destination is loaded with an array of delicious food for every meal and snack time – all with spectacular views and a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Browse multiple serving stations featuring pastas, omelettes made-to-order, global cuisine, salads, soups, sandwiches, meat-carving, and tons of tantalizing desserts.
Chops Grille - Royal Caribbean's popular signature steakhouse, featuring grade-A premium cuts of steak cooked to your specifications, plus fresh seafood, hearty side dishes and signature desserts in an upscale, contemporary setting. Fee applies.
Please Note: There are many more dining venues to explore. Some venues require reservations, while others may require a fee. When booking your cruise the travel professional will help in choosing specialty dining venues.
Royal Caribbean has designed every one of our staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. The staterooms vary by ship, but every room offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair-dryer. Four main categories of staterooms are offered. By choosing a category, you can then choose a specific room-type, based on your needs.
Suites/Deluxe - Relax in luxury in our comfortable suites/deluxe staterooms. Most offer multiple rooms, private balconies, and a bar. Be sure to ask your Grande Vacations™ travel professional about the Enhanced Program for Suite Guests.
Balcony - Open your private balcony and take in the beautiful view. It's a great way to get close to every destination and make the most of your vacation at sea.
Ocean View - You'll never miss a moment of the breathtaking scenery just outside your window.
Interior - Relax in all the comfort of our interior staterooms. These nicely appointed rooms are an excellent value. For an interior room with a view, there are our Promenade Staterooms, available on all Voyager-class ships. They offer all the features of a standard stateroom, plus a bowed window overlooking the Promenade.
Also note that with the addition of new ships to the fleet, stateroom configurations are changing also. Your Grande Vacations™ travel professional will seek out the most enjoyable stateroom for an optimized cruise.
CALL OR CONTACT US TO BOOK NOW.
There is never as dull time on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. As always the deck is available for sun bathing, but then there is the entertainment on-board to enjoy. Broadway shows, aqua theatre, ice-skating shows, and more. Such entertainment includes:
- Broadway At SeaSM
- AquaTheater Shows
- Ice-skating shows
- Centrum Aerial Shows
- Original Productions
- Guest entertainers
- Live orchestra
- Family Memories and more
Kids, Teens, and Families
The Royal Caribbean youth program is award-winning, the teen hang-outs are awesome, and Mom is going to be thrilled by the amenities at the spa. But even with special experiences catering to each family member, there's still plenty for the whole family to enjoy together. Families get together for festivals, poolside games, physical challenges, karaoke nights, theme nights and more.
- The DreamWorks Experience - Only onboard Royal Caribbean, share memorable moments with your favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, and other DreamWorks Animation films at character dining, shows, 3D movies, photo opportunities and surprise appearances. On select ships.
- Family events and activities – Royal Caribbean ships are built for families get together for festivals, poolside games, physical challenges, karaoke nights, theme nights and more.
- Shows For The Whole Family - Miles from the mainland, marvel at dancing, singing, costuming and special effects of original stage productions, aerial shows, the whimsical black-light magic of ImagineOcean! puppet show, DreamWorks' How to Train Your Dragon Ice Show, DreamWorks' Let Me Entertain You Aqua Show and more.
- Adventurous activities - Year after year, we've changed the cruise industry by unveiling new, complimentary features like the FlowRider® surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, carousels, zip lines, and more incredible innovations – included in the price of your cruise.
- My Family Time Dining® - My Family Time Dining is offered for the first seating time in our main dining room, for children ages three to 11. Kids enjoy their meal within 40 minutes of seating, before heading to the evening's Adventure Ocean activities. The program starts the second evening you're onboard. After that, you can use it each evening or whenever you wish.
- Sitters At Sea - While parents enjoy the night out, our Sitters at Sea can entertain young cruisers (one year and older) right in your stateroom. They'll bring along toys and games and keep a log of the activities your child participated in under their care. Hourly rate applies.
The numerous celebrations that can be arranged while a-board any Royal Caribbean cruise ship. Make sure to have your Grande Vacations™ travel professional explore your milestone celebration event possibilities such as:
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Birthdays & Anniversaries
- Group cruises
- New Year's Eve
- Christmas , Thanksgiving , Hanukkah , Valentine’s Day, Spring Break and more.
Contact a Grande Vacations™ travel professional today to find just the right cruise ship, destinations and itinerary. Remember our travel professionals are full service agents, which allows them to address the complete travel details and requirements. Contact Us Agent Direct at (202)656-4801 or to get started on some of the best times of your life.